I've been a bit quiet around here lately because it's been a busy week. I’ve had this template ready for a while, but I haven't had the time to upload it. This time, it's Sailor Moon-themed!
Sailor Moon
A few important notes:
Mobile: This template does not support mobile viewers.
Credits: If you use this template, please do not remove the original credits.
Header: You can change the header image to one of your preference! To do this, simply edit the code directly by replacing the image link in the designated spot. The recommended image size is 960 x 450 pixels.
Menu: For every menu item you add, a different Sailor Senshi will appear next to it. The sequence starts with Sailor Mars and progresses through the team. While you can add as many menu items as you like, please note that the Senshi icons are limited to the first five items, ending with Chibi Moon. For the best visual experience, I recommend creating exactly five menu tabs.
If you could leave a comment on the original blog post so I can visit your blog and see the template in action, I would be very happy! 😄
Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment